The following terms and conditions apply to all attendees of SAINTCON.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CANCELLATION POLICY
If circumstances or policies in your organization change and you can no longer attend the SAINTCON Conference, you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to the UtahSAINT Organization.
- The SAINTCON Conference refund policy is as follows:
- Cancellation 28 or more days prior to the event start – Full refund of the registration fee less a transaction fee.
- Cancellation 27 or fewer days prior to the event start – No refunds (due to committed costs).
- Discount tickets of any type are non-refundable and may not be transferred.
- In the event you cancel this Agreement, the UtahSAINT Organization shall refund to you all due fees within thirty (30) days of receipt of the cancellation notice complying with the refund policy.
- You may transfer a paid ticket at any time at no cost. Please see the Transfer Policy below for details. If you do not attend SAINTCON and did not cancel or transfer your registration you will not receive a refund.
- TRANSFER POLICY
- Transfers of purchased registrations, including those requested on-site, are allowed with the proper approval of the original registrant. Requests for transfer of registration will only be accepted by using the online “Registration Transfer Tool” ( https://register.saintcon.org/transfer ). The substituted individual must be from the same organization as the canceled registrant. A registration may only be transferred one (1) time.
- On-site requests for registration transfer will require the use of the “Registration Transfer Tool” as defined above. Registration personnel are unable to check in a registrant whose name does not match that of their government issued ID.
- VISA REQUIREMENTS
- It is your sole responsibility to manage visa requirements. If you require an entry visa, you must allow sufficient time for the visa application process. Your registration details may be shared with immigration authorities to assist in the immigration process. The UtahSAINT Organization and SAINTCON will not contact embassies and consulates on your behalf.
- If you are not granted a visa, the registration fees will be refunded per the refund policy.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS
- Attendees must be 18 years of age, or be accompanied by a responsible adult while attending the conference. This policy applies to all related events including pre-registration, and after-hours events. By completing the registration process you agree to follow the age requirements.
- Only one (1) discount may be applied to an individual registration. Under no circumstances can any of the available discounts be combined. Discounts are only available prior to TBA, and retroactive application of a discount to a purchased ticket is not allowed. Requests for an exception must be made in writing and are subject to the discretion of the SAINTCON Committee.
- PHOTO ID
- A government issued photo identification is required and must match the registration on record to collect your SAINTCON badge and materials.
- BADGE CONTROL
- SAINTCON issued badges are the property of UtahSAINT during the conference and must be surrendered upon demand to SAINTCON organizer representatives. SAINTCON badges must be prominently displayed while attending SAINTCON related events. Attendees without issued badges will be removed from the conference venue at our sole discretion.
- PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING
- Audio, and/or Video recording/streaming of SAINTCON sessions, or any associated event is prohibited.
- Audio, and/or Video recording of open areas at SAINTCON is discouraged, but when performed must include the consent of those appearing and done in a way to prevent individuals from being included without consent.
- Photography of individuals presenting or who are the focus of an individual session may occur, however any request for no photography during a session must be followed.
- Photography at SAINTCON is generally allowed, but is subject to consent for those being photographed. It is the responsibility of the photographer to ensure that all parties agree to be included in any photograph.
- INFORMATION AND PRIVACY DISCLOSURE
- As a rule and because we deeply value the privacy of all our attendees, we do not divulge or share registration information in any form. Attendees will have many ways in which to network with other individuals attending the conference. Business cards, mini-badges, and other forms of sharing information are encouraged.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- Attendees of SAINTCON agree to follow the Code of Conduct. For more information about the SAINTCON Code of Conduct, see https://www.saintcon.org/coc/
- FORCE MAJEURE
- The UtahSAINT Organization and SAINTCON shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of UtahSAINT or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, UtahSAINT may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of UtahSAINT. In the event that SAINTCON cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, UtahSAINT shall not be liable to attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. UtahSAINT will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.
LAST UPDATED: Jan 29, 2023